Most of our customers are currently using Oracle PeopleSoft or any other on-premise ERP solution and are searching for the next steps, especially with regards to how to move towards Cloud and SAAS. As T2En we would like to support them with their IT roadmap for the coming 5 years. How can you transform their application landscape into the newest and best-fit technology available on the market today? In your role as Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant you will be responsible for creating IT road maps for our customers, advise them how to transform their current on-premise solution (e.g Oracle PeopleSoft or EBS) into Oracle ERP Cloud. You will help them in identifying their core business requirements and show how they can be translated in Oracle Cloud functionalities.
The perfect match
Technology2Enjoy has an open culture where we value transparency, open mindset, teamwork, customer centricity, honesty, trust and fun as most important pillars. These values we also share with our customers to enable an open partnership creating Innovative solutions. Your future colleagues have a proven international track record and have successfully initiated, executed and managed challenging projects.
For the Oracle ERP Cloud Consultant we expect below qualifications for a successful match;
• Relevant Bachelor or Master degree; • 2+ years of relevant experience with Oracle ERP Cloud;
• Thorough understanding of (Financial) ERP applications like Oracle PeopleSoft, JDE & EBS;
• Hands-on troubleshooting experience;
• Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies;
• Strong interpersonal skills & organizational sensitivity;
• Self-reliant and team orientated; •
Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities;
• Good sense of humour;
• Fluent in both Dutch and English;
• Willingness to travel.
With below key responsibilities;
• Performing due diligence on the Client’s current on-premise ERP system;
• Advise on possible IT roadmap in regards to the best-fit ERP solution;
• Identifying business requirements, functionality gaps and developing solutions for them;
• Documenting reports, interfaces and data conversions;
• Developing end-user documentation and training materials;
• Configuring the Oracle Applications to meet client requirements;
• Continuous investment in growing/expanding personal network at peer and client level;
• Knows when to channel commercial opportunities to the appropriate level;
• Defining testing scenarios and developing test scripts;
• Preparing and delivering end-user training;
• Providing clear up-to-date status- and issue reports to the Project Manager.
• Excellent and competitive salary;
• Excellent secondary benefits including a company car and bonus package;
• A professional and high qualified organization;
• Investment in personal growth.
Apply for this job