As S/4 HANA Finance Architect you design the S/4 HANA Finance solution for our (inter)national clients. Depending on your knowledge and experience you will play a role in the discover, prepare, explore, realize, deploy and run phase of the solution. You will work closely with your colleagues in further developing/expanding the T2En footprint within our customers. In this exciting position you will develop and implement the strategic and tactical account plans for our solutions/services at the targeted accounts. You will work closely together with the Sales Manager on new strategies and guidelines to further position T2En in the market.
The perfect match
Technology2Enjoy has an open culture where we value transparency, open mindset, teamwork, customer centricity, honesty, trust and fun as most important pillars. These values we also share with our customers to enable an open partnership creating Innovative solutions. Your future colleagues have a proven international track record and have successfully initiated, executed and managed challenging SAP projects.
For the S/4 HANA Finance Architect we expect the below qualifications for a successful match;
• Relevant Bachelor or Master degree in IT or Economics;
• Proven experience in SAP FICO and/or S/4 HANA implementation projects of at least 5 years;
• Experience in the areas of S/4 HANA Finance, FSCM (Credit Management, Collection Management), or Vendor Invoice Management is preferred;
• Experience with the SAP Activate methodology;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Fluent in both Dutch and English language;
• Willingness to travel.
With below key responsibilities;
• Acts as a Senior Trusted Advisor to the customer’s Finance and IT departments, covering the entire business of a big/complex, multinational Finance Processes end-to-end;
• Define Finances Strategies, Governance and Finance Process Architecture based on state-of-the art S/4 HANA Finance technology;
• Defines the best S/4 HANA implementation strategy for customers, either new installation, conversion depending on the requirements and complexity of customer environment. Support consulting and license presales opportunities. Architect solution/implementation approach (Requirements, Scope, Estimation);
• Defines the strategic, conceptual and technical boundaries for the design of the SAP S/4 HANA Finance processes, supporting the accounting principles and localizations required by the customer;
• Understands the as-is situation and goals of a customer holistically, is able to translate it into an adequate Finance roadmap design based on fit-gap analyses (processes, applications, systems, S/4 HANA new functionality, new implementation, migration and conversion) as well as the appropriate operating concept based on SAP’s offerings, with a clear focus on Customer Success and S/4 HANA Finance Innovations;
• Understands cloud as well as on Premise scenarios. Challenging existing approaches/concepts, in order to generate a state-of-the-art and future-ready outcome;
• Be actively involved in all phases of S/4 HANA implementation projects.
• Excellent and competitive salary;
• Excellent secondary benefits including a company car and bonus package;
• A professional and high qualified organization;
• Investment in personal growth.
Apply for this job