As Certified S/4 HANA Finance Consultant you design the S/4 HANA Finance solution for our (inter)national clients. Depending on your knowledge and experience you will play a role in the discover, prepare, explore, realize, deploy and run phase of the solution. You will work closely with your colleagues in further developing/expanding the T2En footprint within our customers. You will be working on challenging (international) projects at various customers, to balance customers business and IT needs. By participating in these challenging projects and the cooperation with the other Consultants within T2En, your IT- and Business knowledge development as well as the development of your personal skills never stop.
The perfect match
Technology2Enjoy has an open culture where we value transparency, open mindset, teamwork, customer centricity, honesty, trust and fun as most important pillars. These values we also share with our customers to enable an open partnership creating Innovative solutions. Your future colleagues have a proven international track record and have successfully initiated, executed and managed challenging SAP projects.
For the S/4 HANA Finance Consultant we expect the below qualifications for a successful match;
• Relevant Bachelor or Master degree in IT or Economics;
• Proven experience in SAP FICO and/or S/4 HANA implementation projects of at least 5 years;
• Certified in the areas of S/4 HANA Finance, FSCM (Credit Management, Collection Management), or Vendor Invoice Management is preferred;
• Experience with the SAP Activate methodology;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Fluent in both Dutch and English language;
• Willingness to travel.
With below key responsibilities;
• Acts as a Senior Trusted Advisor to the customer’s Finance and IT departments, covering the entire business of Finance Processes end-to end;
• Ability to bridge the communication gap between business and IT;
• Expert knowledge (previous technical but functional for this business position) of at least two submodules within SAP FICO (e.g. GL/Assets/AP/AR/Cost Center Accounting/Profit Center Accounting/Product Costing/CO-PA etc.);
• Implements the strategic, conceptual and technical boundaries for the design of the SAP S/4 HANA Finance processes, supporting the accounting principles and localizations required by the customer;
• Understands cloud as well as on Premise scenarios. Challenging existing approaches/concepts, in order to generate a state-of-the-art and future-ready outcome;
• Be actively involved in all phases of S/4 HANA implementation projects.
• Excellent and competitive salary;
• Excellent secondary benefits including a company car and bonus package;
• A professional and high qualified organisation;
• Investment in personal growth.
Apply for this job